Thursday 28 July 2011

Psssssst......don't tell anyone......

...but the Aussies have kidnapped and cloned one of ours.
There's this current affairs programme on here of an evening called "6.30 with George Negus". Well, it's not all that often I've got the TV on at that time of night, but this evening we did. Brian's out on a work "do" so I ate with the boys and railroaded Ru into a much needed early bedtime. Anyway, the TV was switched on by Alfie and there, looking back at me was Alan Whicker. Thing is, it's not. It's this George Negus chappie apparently. Take a look and see for yourselves whether it's just me, or is this a doppleganger situation??

This is George..

and this is Alan.


How odd is that? Admittedly there's an age difference but apart from that it's uncanny.  Not only does he look the same but he does a very similar job. Curiouser and curiouser I say.
I reckon these Aussies have cracked the human cloning thing long ago, but just aren't telling... ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment